One more time, I want to ask all my wonderful, loyal readers to please check out http://www.spoonsforscarlet.etsy.com/ and to grab my Spoons For Scarlet button so that we can spread the word and raise money for Scarlet's tree for the Festival of Trees, which brings in THOUSANDS of doallars, 100% of which proceeds go directly to Primary Children's Hospital in order to support, protect, and create more miraculous success stories, like Scarlets! Thank you!
1. Tomorrow is a weekend, and Brandon actually has it off.
2. Chocolate. Specifically Cadburry Creme Eggs.
3. Tax return came...and went. Straight to the credit cards.
4. The Princess and the Frog is out on DVD now- we're renting it for our weekly 'special night' tonight!!!
5. I'm still reveling in the leftover memories and movies of the St. Patricks day festivities. Namely, kilts.
Sorry. No letters today. My life has been sucky lately. I'm a little discouraged. I'll be okay. But for now, this is all I've got.