Manic Motherhood at it's FINEST!!

Why "I am NOT a VOLCANO!"

Why "I am NOT a VOLCANO!"
click the volcano for the due explanation
"In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." — Gordon B. Hinckley
Exaggeration is the spice of life

Book I am Currently Reading: Peter and The Shadow Thief

Monday, April 19, 2010

Forgive me friends:

I've had a looooong couple of days. My brain is fried. I'm tired. I'm not writing much today.
So here's a question: Cats or dogs? Which is better? Why?


I prefer dogs.

1. Because I have the best dog there ever WAS, and

2. I have life threatening allergic reactions to cats. So, if I had one, I'd die.

3.Cats would eat their owners if the choice was that or starve while a dog would die with him/her.

4. Can you REALLY look at a cat, as they stare back with those unblinking eyes and honestly feel like they're NOT contemplating your murder? I think not.

11 comments:

Laura said...

This cracks me up, I feel the same way. I use your #2 as an excuse to avoid touching or being around cats in anyway. Mine is not life threatening. #3: Watched a horror movie in elementary school depicting just such a scenario. That movie clenched it for me.

Holly Renee said...

Ha! Dogs all the way. My dogs are the best and I just can't see a cat giving me the companionship that my dogs do. Plus, cats poop in the house, it may be in a box, but still, that's gross.

Andrea said...

I am on Team Dog as well!

beth said...

I love #3, just the reason I got a dog... so the chance that I would ever become a cat lady would be squelched immediately.

Missy said...

Ok, so I guess I'm the fist kitty person to comment, haha. I've always had cats growing up and I love them. When I was in Jr High I had a kitty named Leo who would always be waiting for me when I got home from school. As soon as I got off the bus he would run to me and purr and give me loves.
Cats can be loving and loyal....but I have to admit that dogs probably still win in both of those categories.

Yankee Girl ~ Missy said...

Cats - they don't have to be let out to do their business!

Bathwater said...

Cats are less work, dogs require as much attention as a child. It takes the right lifestyle to have a dog.

sarah said...

#4 made me laugh so hard!! It reminded me of my mother in law's cat- who is the devil. And if you CAN look into his eyes without it attacking you, you really COULD see it planning out your murder.
It's attacked almost every grandchild.
And yet she still won't get rid of it.
Which, if that cat could look into OUR eyes [meaning every single member of the family except my MIL], it would see US planning IT's murder.
No really. We've all come up with a plan...

Which only confirms what I have felt all my life: dogs are better....

Lourie said...

Cats. Dogs bark, drool some more than others, jump on people. Don't get me wrong, I have known some wonderful dogs. But the truth is, I would rather own a cat.

esianoyam3 said...

Well, since I'm allergic to cats, I prefer dogs - but it has to be the RIGHT dog.

Although some cats are really cute, and some of them are even sweet. If the allergies weren't an issue, I'd seriously consider getting a Ragdoll kitten - they're ADORABLE!

Bellismom said...

I pretty much feel the same way.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...