Manic Motherhood at it's FINEST!!

Why "I am NOT a VOLCANO!"

Why "I am NOT a VOLCANO!"
click the volcano for the due explanation
"In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." — Gordon B. Hinckley
Exaggeration is the spice of life

Book I am Currently Reading: Peter and The Shadow Thief

Monday, October 3, 2011

31 Day Challenge: List Post-Stuff I call my kids.

Lillly

*Lilly Pad
*Lillaputian
*Lilly Padilly
*Silly Lilly




Mahone

*Mahoney Man
*Mahoney Baloney
*Hone
*Dude
*Dude-a-licious
*Sugar Booger
*Moushka man



Scarlet

*Scarleroonie
*Little Red
*Rufus
*Roo

Teague

*Mr. Man
*Curly Fry
*Fuzzy
*Teague-a-licious
*Teaguer
*Teaguer-beeger
*Teaguer-britches
*Boogie bum

ALL
*McNuggets
*Happy Meal
*Mamoushkas
*Mamooks
*Mooks

2 comments:

Mom Blog Society said...

Those are so cute.

Lacey said...

Hehe...those are cute names! I call Grayson bud & buddy, and whenever I do he tells me that he is NOT buddy he is Grayson. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...