Manic Motherhood at it's FINEST!!

Why "I am NOT a VOLCANO!"

Why "I am NOT a VOLCANO!"
click the volcano for the due explanation
"In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." — Gordon B. Hinckley
Exaggeration is the spice of life

Book I am Currently Reading: Peter and The Shadow Thief

Monday, October 24, 2011

Touchy Topic Tuesday- Tomatoes and Corn

ANNOUNCEMENT!
I would really like to reach 700 followers. As soon as I can do this, I will be giving away an actual COAT - not a sweater, not a pullover not arm warmers or a hat. A COAT. So, help me get this giveaway on the road, and tell your friends about my blog! <3 <3 <3

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Okay- admittedly, I'm tired and lazy tonight, so you get one of my half baked touchy topic questions. Well, lucky you, you get two.

The age old questions:

Tomato: Fruit or veggie? - my opinion: Veggie. It doesn't matter how many seeds it has inside or how much juice it produces. You slice it and put it on a sandwich, and, call me crazy, but I just can't deal with the thought that I might be putting fruit on my cheeseburgers.

Corn on the cob: Veggie or grain? - my opinion: Veggie. I mean, at least while it's on the cob or in a can, it is still a vegetable. It makes a crunchy sound, and until it's dried out and ground up, it's not very good at making bread or tortillas with.

How do YOU feel about these confused foods?

*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*


Like my blog? Please vote for me by clicking the button for Top Mommy Blogs! Thanks!Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

4 comments:

Tara said...

My husband says tomato is a fruit, but then he eats them like apples anyway.

I say veggie for both. Poor schizophrenic foods... :)

Kristina said...

I'm happy to consider tomato a fruit... I really love fruity sandwiches so this doesn't really bother me:) But I definitely never think of corn as a grain until it's off the cob and in a packet:)
Kristina

corabeth said...

New Follower from Exposure 99% Blog Hop. Hoping you will follow back! =0)
My Crazy Life

Michael Ann said...

I'm with you. I call them both veggies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...