Manic Motherhood at it's FINEST!!

Why "I am NOT a VOLCANO!"

Why "I am NOT a VOLCANO!"
click the volcano for the due explanation
"In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." — Gordon B. Hinckley
Exaggeration is the spice of life

Book I am Currently Reading: Peter and The Shadow Thief

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Thankfulness Project, Day 10

Thankfulness Project, Day 10
November 10th, 2011, Thursday

I am thankful for the ability to cry. For the refreshing cleanse of a good sob into my pillow. I'm thankful for the wavering breaths that fill my lungs full after a long time crying. I'm thankful for the clarity of thought that follows a sob-fest, and the new found determination to get up and keep on keeping on. And lastly, I am thankful for movie recommendations that start with "It's so good! I cried!"


Like my blog? Please vote for me by clicking the button for Top Mommy Blogs! Thanks!Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...