Manic Motherhood at it's FINEST!!

Why "I am NOT a VOLCANO!"

Why "I am NOT a VOLCANO!"
click the volcano for the due explanation
"In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." — Gordon B. Hinckley
Exaggeration is the spice of life

Book I am Currently Reading: Peter and The Shadow Thief

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Thankfulness Project, Day 16, Crayons

Thankfulness Project, Day 16

November 16, 2011, Wednesday

I am thankful that Crayola products are both washable and non toxic. That way, when one or more of my kids decide that "sea green" looks more like "lunch", I don't have to have poison control on constant speed dial. And when one of them decides to leave a marker, or "midnight blue" crayons in their pockets, I know it'll come out of their brand new clothes.



Like my blog? Please vote for me by clicking the button for Top Mommy Blogs! Thanks!Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...