Manic Motherhood at it's FINEST!!

Why "I am NOT a VOLCANO!"

Why "I am NOT a VOLCANO!"
click the volcano for the due explanation
"In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." — Gordon B. Hinckley
Exaggeration is the spice of life

Book I am Currently Reading: Peter and The Shadow Thief

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Wordless Wednesday, Teague's First Birthday


My sweet baby boy turned 1 yesterday (today, since I'm posting this the night before. LOL.) on January 3rd. 

From his BIRTH to his first birthday - which we will celebrate this Saturday, this little man has been an absolute joy in my life. Sweet little thing loves his mommy, his daddy, dogs (he calls them all Hunter, as our dog is named Hunter) and tools. He sleeps with a favorite sock (don't worry, it's clean) and loves to push cars around making "vroom" sounds. 






















Some days, I think I might just kiss his fat yummy cheeks right off. 
Love you, my "Big Red"

******************************


Like my blog? Please vote for me by clicking the button for Top Mommy Blogs! Thanks! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

8 comments:

Mikki said...

He's adorable!

Thanks so much for joining Flock Together today at Mom’s Best Nest . I am now your happy follower and look forward to reading your posts.

Unknown said...

What a cutie!!! I miss the p.j's with the feet!!! My youngest is 6, it goes way too fast!! Enjoy!!

Sunkist PTA said...

I can't believe how cute he is! He loves looking at the camera! I noticed he'd calm down a little when we were taking pics of him during the holidays. "OKay, I have to pose now!"

An Apel a Day said...

Happy Birthday to him!!! The first birthday is a big deal.

http://theapels.blogspot.com/2012/01/ww-native-american-linky.html

Quirky Homemaker said...

Happy Birthday to him!! What a cutie. Loved your explanation of the name of your blog. Hope you have wonderful 2012!

Elizabeth. said...

What an ADORABLE baby he is! Happy Birthday to him....I know what you mean about those cheeks! I wouldnt be able to help myself. :)

Tracy @ Mama-press said...

Is your 3 year old's middle (or third) name Estelle? My 3 year old's name is Estella. Oddly enough, I could also see her becoming a tattoo artist...she definitely is her own creative, fun, sometimes wacky person!

Amanda said...

I don't believe I'm just seeing this! He's such a cutie and looks like he had fun! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...