Manic Motherhood at it's FINEST!!

Why "I am NOT a VOLCANO!"

Why "I am NOT a VOLCANO!"
click the volcano for the due explanation
"In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." — Gordon B. Hinckley
Exaggeration is the spice of life

Book I am Currently Reading: Peter and The Shadow Thief

Friday, November 9, 2012

Hyperbole - I'm more thankful for this than anything else, ever. ;)

Today I'm thankful for hyperbole, without which my ENTIRE LIFE would be a GIANT BALL OF BORING language.




Like my blog? Please vote for me by clicking the button for Top Mommy Blogs! Thanks! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

4 comments:

Rina said...

Hi Brae! How are you? See that you are pregnant, congrats! Been soooo long since the last time I visited your blog. Will keep up though :)

Joel said...

Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

Thanks!

Joel
JHouston791@gmail.com

Cristina said...

Hermoso sitio, con tu permiso me quedo para seguirte!
Te dejo un fuerte abrazo desde Uruguay , si gustas te invito a conocer el mío.
http://perfumederosas-cristina.blogspot.com/

ray hero said...

Great selection! Visit me maybe if you like my site :)

Agen Bola Online
Agen Bola Terpercaya
Agen Taruhan Bola

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...